How to get started:
- Visit glebafarmsny.com to locate the registration form.
- Fill out the registration form and sign electronically at the bottom of the page to submit.
- You can also print out the registration form, fill it out and mail it along with your check.
- You can pay online with your credit card or send a check to Gleba Farms 3726 South Main Street Road Batavia NY 14020.
- Membership cost is $425.00, or $400.00 if full payment is received on or before March 31,2017.
You will be notified via email towards the end of or May or early June to start picking up your fresh organic vegetables, herbs and chicken eggs. The herbs and chicken eggs will be provided at an additional cost to your membership fee.
How it works
- We will supply all members with two boxes at the start of the season.
- Each week when the member picks up their vegetables we request they bring the box from the previous week so we are able to reuse the box for the following week’s vegetables.
Produce pickups are held at our farm located at 3726 South Main Street Road Batavia NY 14020.
Pick up Days are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8am-10am and 5pm-7pm.
CSA members are welcome to join us in the field to harvest crops and help with general chores on Mondays & Wednesdays 7am-10am and 5pm-7pm. Please email Tim the day before if you are interested.
Throughout the 22 week membership we will be sending out weekly emails to inform our members of the fresh, wholesome food they will be receiving that week.
If you’re unable to make it for your weekly pick up please let us know who will be getting your share. If no one is coming, we ask that you let us know so we will not waste any produce.
We are always accepting new members! Please contact us for a prorated price.